Thursday, November 13, 2008

Undescibale

Sitting here trying to find the words that best describe you is pointless. Their are too many words that describe you so only just saying a couple would be a big injustice to you. You are not perfect, but its the little imperfection that makes perfect. You have told me before dont depend on one person for your happiness. I agree with you to an extent, but you make me so happy, I cant help but to depend on you. You give me feelings that I honestly thought I would never feel again. Feelings that have been dead, but now there are present more than they have ever been. I have NEVER felt the way I feel for you. Feeling I never want to loose. I hope you feel the same way about me.

Sure we have both made sum mistakes, and I have made more than you. We still have some more we are gonna make in the future, but the way I see it is having each other nothing is to big for the both of us. With you by my side I feel that I can overcome anything. You give me strength I have never had before. I am so serious everyday I feel I am getting stronger. Stronger than superman. As corny as that sounds, but it's so true.

I never in my life dream that I would meet someone as amazing as you, but here I am writing about you. I think I am the most lucky person on the face of the planet. Just thinking about you makes me weak at the knees. There is not a moment of everyday that I am not thinking about you. Everything I see around me reminds of you. Guess that gives a whole new definition to you meaning the world to me:P How I wish you were right here beside me so that I look into your eyes when I say this. The desire for you is so great even when I'm sleeping. More so when I am about to fall asleep. Rubbing my feet wishing your feet were right there. How I dream of you putting your head on my shoulder with my arms wrapped around you. I wanna hold you so tight it would take a tank just to budge you.

You are the MOST amazing thing that has ever happened to. I hope you feel the same way about me.




HappyNeSs is the only destination I want to see!
IMY<3333333

No comments: